I am a confident and friendly freelancing actress and model who finds promotional work enjoyable as I am able to interact and engage with the public and face new challenges. Also, I have a keen interest in fitness to which I attend dancing lessons and I visit the gym regularly.
Firstly, I am a graduate with a First Class Degree in Performance: Theatre and Drama where the experiences gained during my studies have helped to develop my confidence, teamwork and oral communication skills. In particular, I have experience in group leadership and strong administrative skills, from directing group assignments and conducting group discussions.
Moreover, I've worked in Promotions, Sales, Hospitality and Retail and from those involvements I have excelled my social skills by engaging with different people. Also, I am aware of my presence and approach to a wide variety of people when working and therefore, I remain professional at all times. Moreover, I can adapt very well to stressful or fast pace environments by remaining positive and reassuring.
- Degree: I am a graduate with a First Class Degree in Performance: Theatre and Drama where the experiences gained during my studies have helped to develop my confidence, teamwork and oral communication skills. In particular, I have experience in group leadership and strong administrative skills, from directing group assignments and conducting group discussions.
- Actress/Model: I am a freelancing actress and model. I have years of acting and modelling experience. With my acting ability I've been able to follow and execute any direction a photographer or director has wanted for an image or scene. I take direction very well but if you would like me to improvise then I will happily choose my own poses. I was the face of Shelikes.com in 2013 which is an online retailer but also, they have a section in Topshop. I was a protagonist in a feature film last year with the Stanley White Production Company. Therefore, I am confident I can create believable characters promptly. I’m passionate about adapting characters and love opportunities to create something memorable.
- Sales/Promotion: I travelled independently to selected areas in Manchester and Greater Manchester to talk to managers/owners of independent cafes and coffee shops about the Cafe Culture show (the largest trade show for the cafe/coffee shop industry) with a view of getting them to register for free to attend the Show in May as opposed to paying £25 per person for entry on the door. I informed store managers/owners about what is new at the show this year and what takes place during the show as well as leaving them with a leaflet with more information. I had to take the names of the businesses I visited as well as taking some details from the manager/owners. It was necessary for me to be confident in approaching people with a friendly and welcoming manner but also to put across all of the selling points of attending the show.
- Sampling: I worked supporting the main bar giving out samples of Carlsberg's new Crafted beer range, these will include Lawnmower and Bee. I had to deliver accurate information to customers that would sell the products in a fast pace environment with high demand.
- Data Collection: I was provided with a tablet which had questionnaires for the public to fill in for Capitol Properties research on Spinningfields Estate. I had to be engaging by being aware of my presence and approach to a wide variety of people when working and therefore, I remain professional at all times.
- Arts and Crafts Assistant/Costume Character: I worked at Stretford Mall assisting art and craft activities with small intervals as me coming out as a costume character to greet children and entertain the event.
- Waitress: The responsibilities I was given as a waitress were critical to the success of selling the food and drinks. I had to ensure that my knowledge on the cocktails, beers and food were thorough to be able to deliver service efficiently, professionally in a courteous manner. I was able to confidently offer suggestions and build a rapport with customers by initiating conversation. I could take orders, serve food and beverages consistently while providing this service to many different dinner parties at one time. Also, I was able to prepare checks and settle payments with appreciation. Moreover, part of the duties was to collect, clean and organize the tables and the bar during open hours and at the end of service. Occasionally, I worked behind the bar serving draught beer and spirits when busy to help with the busy service. It was vital to work in a team with my coworkers to avoid any problems.
- Hosting: While hosting, I had the duty to ensure all reservations were scheduled by answering telephone calls and replying to emails. To ensure there were no issues with bookings, I had to be highly organised and focused, in particular, with walk-in reservations. I made sure customers were happily greeted on arrival and then I would show them to the bar or escort them to their reserved table. Most importantly, I looked after customers to make sure they were ha