I am an experienced field and market manager of live and non-traditional marketing events, including nationwide and regional long-term promotional programs and tours. I am an all-around "people person" who enjoys a creative challenge and thrives on diverse and unusual projects that involve juggling multiple variables, with an analytical personality that naturally anticipates possible obstacles in program execution and quickly and diplomatically resolves issues that do occur unexpectedly. I am an enthusiastic, perceptive, and concise brand advocate and product spokesperson with awareness of many different types of industries that has the ability to relate to a broad range of target audiences. My specialties are brand and product marketing in: high tech, gaming, automotive, extreme sports, natural and green, banking, insurance and beverage industries.
I’m a very outgoing, dependable and confident individual with a passion for people and animals alike. I enjoy people with similar characteristics and am always delighted to experience new things.
- SILVIU TEIUSANU
- Atlanta, GA (678) 570-1232 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language fluency: Spanish, Romanian
- Field, Market and Tour Manager Experience:
- • Wells Fargo – Conversation Nation – Managed a 6 month long nationwide tour/mobile marketing campaign for Wells Fargo through the retail markets in response to regional event requests. Responsibilities were driving a 25 foot box truck, emceeing, premium distribution, staff scheduling and training, set-up/tear-down, submitting expense reports and timesheets, submitting/collecting ipad surveys and pictures, crowd gathering, etc. Was also responsible for the safety of the built-in ATM as well as training onsite bankers. The overall focus of the tour was engagement, acquisition and contemporizing the Wells Fargo brand.
- • Jeep Ride & Drive – Atlanta International Auto Show – Was the Camp Jeep team lead for a group of 9 BA’s. Placed in charge of breaking each station, training and ensuring BA’s were well informed, helping load and unload passengers, registration, promoting the event, exit surveying, guiding vehicles through the obstacle course, distributing premiums and overall providing any additional information to the guests.
- • AT&T – Country Deep and SEC – Atlanta, GA - Managed a group of 10 BA’s and was responsible for set-up/break-down, scheduling, keeping accurate time records, training, testing and assigning BA’s to specific stations, premium distribution, engaging consumers and presenting key points about AT&T U-Verse & Country Deep channel, as well as the new Samsung Galaxy Mega, taking pictures of interactions, submitting recaps, answering any questions and addressing any unforeseen situations.
- • AIO Wireless – Atlanta, GA – Field Market Manager for 3 month program which brought awareness to the public about the new wireless provider. Managed a team of 4 BAs, was in charge of driving, maintaining and storing branded vehicle, in charge of premium distribution, making schedules, submitting daily event recaps, capturing pictures of interactions, training BAs, informing consumers of client’s services and bringing new potential customers into stores in order to increase sales. Delivered the highest number of activations and customer interactions in all markets across the nation.
- • Samsung – Lenox Mall, Atlanta – Managed a month long program rewarding Samsung Galaxy owners for being a loyal customer. Managed a group of 5 brand ambassadors while promoting the new Samsung Note 3 device. In charge of making schedules, training BA’s, distributing promotional items and rewards (gift cards), handling devices, tracking inventory and resolving issues as they arise. Captured/submitted consumer interactions and represented the brand in the utmost professional manner.
- • Lincoln Ride & Drive – Mint Hill HomArama, NC – Month long program highlighting the brand’s 2014 lineup. Was a product specialist for the Lincoln’s MKZ, MKT and MKS models. Took consumers on a 5-10 min drive throughout the course engaging them and demonstrating each model’s capabilities. Demonstrated each model’s self-park feature, adaptive cruise control, lane assist and many others features while completing the course. In charge of daily detailing and refueling vehicles as well as picking up and delivering vehicles back to headquarters in Atlanta.
- • Diet Coke – 2 month program – Was a team lead, in charge of 5 brand ambassadors representing Diet Coke who sponsored events such as the Gay Pride Parade and Taste of Atlanta. Was in charge of training the BA’s, set-up and tear-down of the footprint, managing inventory, handing out samples to consumers and advertising the brand while ensuring the staff was always maintaining a high level of energy and professionalism. Submitted photos of consumer interactions, distributed devices to BA’s and provided troubleshooting with photo booth printer.
- • AT&T - NCAA Final Four – Was part of AT&T’s team at Bracket Town introducing the new Optimus G phone and s