I am a professional trade show model and spokes person with a background in medical sales. My experience including public speaking, auto show narrations, working with brand promotions including automotive/ car shows, managing promotional team, hosting/MC events, customer relationship management, and event planning. I am very easy to work out, outgoing, and have a lot of energy.
I am consistently the top lead generator in every auto show event, making up 30 - 50% of total leads. I am easy to work with, very professional, and always give 110%. It's the "sales person mentality" in me. I am very outgoing, upbeat, and genuinely enjoy talking with people. I'm also fluent in Chinese Mandarin and am conversational in Spanish.
In addition to being a professional trade show model, I am also professional actress, writer and producer. Some of my talents include singing and also dancing. I am part of a performance group in ballroom dancing as well as salsa dancing. I am very easy to work with, have an upbeat attitude, and go above and beyond to get the job done. With a back ground in fitness, I love staying fit and healthy! Thanks for checking out my profile and I look forward to working together soon!
- PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGNS
- GMC – Automotive Shows – Narrator / Chevy Product Specialist 2013- Current
- MLB – All Star Game – Chevy Product Specialist 2013 & 2014
- Manchester United US Soccer Event – Chevy Product Specialist August 2014
- Country Music Award – Chevy Product Specialist 2013 & 2014
- University of Texas Base Ball Truck Bed Challenge – Narrator / Chevy Product Specialist 2014
- GMC – Stem Conference – Automotive Product Specialist June 2013
- SXSW – Chevy Product Specialist Mar 2013 &2014
- Formula 1 – Chevy Product Specialist Nov 2013, Oct 2014
- Le Mans – Chevy Product Specialist Sept 2014
- Mazda –Austin Auto Show – Brand Ambassador April 2013
- Krups – Product Specialist Nov 2012 - Current
- Formula 1 – Unilever – Lotus/Degree Brand Ambassador Nov 2012
- Bar ETC – Promotional Model (Liquor & Wine) March 2010 - Current
- Skin Organics – Field Marketing Specialist Jan 2010 – Dec 2012
- Very Special Event – Makeup Artist for Revlon & L’Oreal May 2010 - Current
- Lego Convention – Promotional Model Sept 2012
- Chevrolet - Promotional Model SXSW (Austin, Texas) Mar 2012
- PMG – Promotional Model (Beer and Wine) April – Dec 2010
- Garnier – American Idol Tour – Promotional Model Aug 2010
- GLowelle Beauty Drinks – Product Specialist Feb - Mar 2010
- Heineken – Promotional Model Feb 2010
- Mirra Beauty Products – Promotional Model Jan 2010
- Ducolax - Promotional Model Dec 2009
- AARC Trade Show, Covidien – Product Specialist Nov 2009
- TRCS Trade Show, Covidien – Product Specialist Sept 2009
- Acuvue Contact Lenses, J&J – Product Specialist - One Day Moist Campaign June 2006-Mar 2009
- Wet N’Wild - Makeup Artist Nov – Dec
"We love having Annie at our store. She takes the time to train our new staff on the Krups espresso machine and is always smiling and outgoing. She is very knowledgeable and she is an asset to our team. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional and upbeat product specialist."
"I wanted to take this moment to praise you on a job well done. I have heard so much positive feedback on your performance at the fair. Aaron Belanger went as far as to tell me you are the best one on his team. J What a wonderful thing to hear!! Thank you for all you do and for being such a positive asset to this team Annie!"