Cassandra has being doing promotional work including trade shows and expos for 7 years now and has graduated from York University with an honours in Communication Studies and Marketing Certficate. She has worked for big brands such as Budweiser, Rockstar Energy drink, Maybelline, Visa, Coke, Guess, Mercedes, Samsung, L'Oreal , Nike, Corona and many more. She has worked over 100's of trade shows and expos from the Wireless Trade Show, CMTS, SIBOS, Heavy Equipment Show, Graphics Canada, Construct Canada, Grocery Innovations, Auto Show, Motorcycle show and many more as listed in her resume. What she enjoys most about promotions and shows is networking and meeting new people. She can bring a very outgoing, energetic personality to the team with tons of enthusiasm, and doesn't mind working long hours on her feet no problem especially in heels.
- Trade Show Experience
- - Promotional model at the Direct Energy Centre for the Wireless Tradeshow 2012, encouraged consumers to grab a business magazine and communicated to consumers as they walked by about the company
- - Promotional model at the Direct Energy Centre for the Print World Trade show 2013, drawing traffic to the tradeshow booth of MPI, also gave out brochures and freebies with company logo on them.
- - Promotional model for the Food Show at the Queen Elizabeth building, engaged consumers to try free samples and spoke about the product and the company and where you can purchase their items
- - Promotional Model for the Bicycle show 2013, drawing consumers towards the booth, talked about the company and gave out flyers.
- - Promotional Model for the National Home Show at the Direct Energy Centre, had to draw consumers as they walked by towards the booth, engaged them to stop and listen to what the company can do for them.
- - Promotional Model for the Real Estate Property show, gave out brochures talked about the company and kept drawing in consumers to the booth, also tried to have people sign up to win freebies.
- - Promotional Model for the Toronto 2013 Gift Show at the International Centre for Incredible Novelties Inc encouraged consumers to come into our booth and show them the displayed product, as well as educate them on what we have to offer for their store.
- - Promotional Model for the Toronto Wireless Trade show 2013 at the Toronto Congress Center welcomed and scanned attendees badges as they entered the seminar rooms, engaged conversation with attendees, got consumers to enter into a contest/draw.
- - Promotional Model for the Toronto Bridal Show 2013 at the Direct Energy Center engaged consumers to come to the booth and play Plinko drop the disk and record what they have won.
- - Promotional model for the CHFA Trade show 2013 at the metro Toronto convention center distributed samples of Bucha digestion juice to exhibitors as they walked by the booth, engaged them in the product as well as communicated key messages and collected leads from potential clients.
- - Brand ambassador for the Toronto Home Show 2013 at The Sherton Hotel downtown Toronto, engaged potential clients to the booth and engaged them to check out our product the product being demoed was the Digital peephole viewer a new more advanced system to be able to see people that our outside your doors. This system’s demographic was specifically targeted towards seniors, people with disabilities and children. My title was to generate leads for potential clients, take down their information and enter them into a draw to win a free system that we had going on as well.
- - Promotional Model for Next issue at World MasterCard Fashion week Toronto 2014, engages consumers at fashion week to sign up for next issue, and let them know they got a month free if they signed up today
- - Promotional Model for the 2014 Construct Canada Trade show at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, on behalf of RCACI engaged consumers to our booth, educated them on what we do and entered their information in on an ipad for a contest to win tickets to the leafs game
- - Promotional Model for the 2014 SOHO Business Expo at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, for Trademark Factory, greeted and engaged potential clients to our booth to enter a draw to win a free trademark registration, as well as educated consumers on what we do
- - Promotional Model for 2014 Gentlemen’s expo at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, for crave online, encouraged consumers to take photos with us and post on social media for a chance to win cool prizes
- - Brand Ambassador for the 2014 Gourmet Food & Wine expo at the Toronto Metro Convention center, on behalf of California wines specifically Cupcake wines, distributed samples, collected tickets, engaged consumers to try a sample, gave knowledge about the product which included pricing and where they can purchase the product
- - Brand Ambassador for the 2014 Delicious Food show for Stauss water at the Direct Energy Center, engaged consumers to try