My name is Kola and my trademark is "People Are My Business!" I am passionate, proven, experienced, exotic, outgoing and above all- professional. I love working as a national spokes woman, product specialist and brand representative for various clients because I believe that variety is truly the spice of life and working in this industry provides a lot of it. I am a city girl living in the South and my unique looks, positive personality and tenacity make me an ideal candidate for any job and all consumer groups. I look forward to new opportunities.
- Current: Full-time flight attendant with flexible availability
- Most recent booking: 10/2015 - NYC Comic Con for DC COMICS
- NH Marketing Multiple Cities 2008 – Present
- Program Manager
- Marketing firm specializing in coordinating and implementing advertising initiatives for top tier clients in a variety of industries on a contractual basis. Managed campaigns for clients have included:
- Zoom Insights- Recruit, train and staff brand representatives for consumer engagement programs throughout the U.S. Coordinate, schedule and manage teams, perform on site audits and submit reconciliation reports directly to executives and account managers.
- Celebrity Cruises- Cruise ship sales (Record breaking sales achievement for Cariloha Stores in Maui, HI 2013)
- Diageo- Retail sales and special events lead. (Top sales achievement for Jose Cuervo Gold in Atlanta, GA 2012)
- U.S. Army National Guard- National tour manager, supported enlistment initiatives and on campus activities at universities throughout the United States.
- Brand Ambassador Multiple Cities
- Front-line liaison between client and customers, providing specialized product knowledge and brand representation for numerous Fortune 100 companies.
- AT&T- Demonstrated Windows Phone during product launches and engaged target demographic to acquire new consumer information.
- Chevrolet- Product specialist engaging consumers and delivering specifics on 2014 and 2015 model year vehicles at race events around the U.S.
- Coca Cola- Exhibitor for Coke Recycling program; raised awareness for “green” initiative.
- Delta Airlines- Assistant for special events at Delta offices and hangars in Atlanta, GA.
- Royal Caribbean- Associate to cruise ship Port and Shopping guide; merchandiser and product model, delivered product specific savings collateral to guest cabins and provided concierge services inside retail store locations.
- Verizon Wireless- Demonstrated Android Operating System technology and trained consumers on smartphone applications use at multiple trade shows around the U.S.