Lauren has 5 years of extensive promotional modeling experience in industries across the board. She is a professional SAG Actress and Dancer, former NFL cheerleader for the New Orleans Saints, and writer. She has promoted over 50 brands & works about 2 shows per month. She is known for her engaging personality, positive energy, & eagerness to learn.
She has a Business Marketing degree from Louisiana State University. She loves traveling, watching films and live music, and learning new things. She loves Trade Shows because it gives her an opportunity to learn more about all different areas of businesses, engage with people from all over the world, and grow as a person.
Lauren was born in Tampa, Florida. She is of Cuban (from her paternal grandmother) and Italian decent. She grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and is the oldest of two children. She started taking dance classes at two years old and fell in love with performing since her first dance recital. She became interested in acting when she first performed theatre shows in middle school. She danced competitively all through her school years, which also allowed her to travel around the US for these competitions, widening her perspective and outlook on life.
She attended Louisiana Stare University for a year and then studied abroad nationally at California State University Los Angeles. This allowed her to dive head first into the entertainment industry, First taking an internship at Interscope Records in the A&R/ Management department. Although she excelled quickly here and thoroughly enjoyed this job, It was here that she realized she wanted to be in front of the camera instead of behind the scenes. She was able to use her creativity on TV and film sets in Los Angeles and fell in love with acting all over again.
She moved back to Louisiana, for what she thought would be one year, to get her degree from LSU (scholarship purposes). She graduated with a Business Marketing degree in August of 2011. On a whim and desiring some kind of new thrill, she auditioned and became a member of the 2011-2012 New Orleans Saints Cheerleaders. She moved to New Orleans and was an NFL cheerleader for two years.
While she was focusing on her dance career, the film industry had been flourishing in the South and was now booming, so instead of moving back to LA like originally planned, she decided to stay in the South to pursue acting. Since then she has been taking classes, auditioning, and working on various TV and Film projects, in New Orleans and surrounding areas.
- Pittcon - Jeio Tech INC - March 9-11, 2015
- Prosthetic Convention - DAW Industries INC. - Feb 19-20, 2015
- Halloween Expo - Dracula House - Feb 6-8, 2015
- Rock-n-roll Marathon - Lasik Eye Center - Jan 23-24, 2015
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery - Jan 14-17, 2015
- Workboat Show - AutoMaskin- 2014
- OTC Houston - Pemex- 2014
- Nade - Pemex - 2014
- National Auto Dealers Association- 2014
- Mobile Air Conditioning Show - 2014
- American Society of Hematology- Otsaka- 2013
- Sexual Medicine Society of N.A. - Auxilium- 2013
- World Congress of Endurology- MedReviews- 2013
- PMA Fresh Summit- Windset Farms- 2013
- International Workboat Show- Twin Disc- 2013
- HIMMS- Z Cover- 2013
- Anheuser Busch Sales Convention- anheuser Busch- 2013
- New Cardiovascular Horizon- Koven Tech INC- 2013
- Tech Advantage Conf & Expo- JMI Edison- 2013
- NRF Loss Prevention Expo- Aline- 2012
- CTIA Wireless- Nexus- 2012
- Louisiana Dental Assoc Annual Conf- Bleach Bright- 2012
- ***New Orleans Saints Cheerleader- Saintsation (2011-2013)