I am a student at the University of Texas studying communication and design. I was a cheerleader in high school and enjoy dancing. Some of my recent clients in the live marketing industry include Jeep, Metro PCS, People En Espanol, the Color Run, etc. I love engaging people with a smile and sharing my enthusiasm.
- Nike- Brand Ambassador October 2014 Helping set up work out area in the Main Mall by UT, helping consumers register and utilize trial footwear.
- Ferrari- Promotional Model Assisting guests with photos and games in Ferrari’s VIP lounge at the Formula 1 race.
- Titan Insurance- Brand Ambassador Giving festival goers free rides to Austin City Limits on electric cabs.
- AT&T- Brand Ambassador Helping festival goers create memes and informing them of AT&T’s new phones at Austin Pride Fest.
- Metro PCS- Brand Ambassador Engaging consumers through guerilla marketing and promotional modeling at The Color Run.
- Jeep-Brand Ambassador Engaging consumers with games and photo booths while informing with an enthusiastic attitude.