Miss Utah USA 2014 Angelia is a bubbly, confident, driven 22 year old who was born and raised in the small town of Manti Utah. Angie is currently on her way to getting her business degree at the Art Institute of SLC for Fashion Retail Management, which she absolutely loves. She plans to open her own clothing and fashion business in the near future.
Angie is former Miss Utah Teen USA 2010, and placed 3rd runner up at Miss Teen USA 2010. She says through that amazing opportunity it has propelled her to where she is today.
Last year in 2012, Angie was on the reality hit TV show Survivor Philippines season 25. She says this experience was the most exciting, horrifying, but most rewarding thing she's ever done, and hopes to go back some day for another season. She learned how precious the little things in life really are, and how grateful she is to have food, clean water, and a shelter over her head at night, but most importantly a loving family.
Aside from being a student, Angie is currently working as a professional model/spokes model for several different companies and has landed several national ads, commercials, and catalog campaigns. Angie is the head spokes model and fitness model for eSupplemnts and enjoys it very much.
Angie plans to continue supporting charities close to her heart such as Make-A-Wish Foundation, Best Buddies, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Best Friends Animal Society, as well as the various charities associated with the Miss Utah USA organization. Angie has a special place in her heart for children and is excited to give back to her state, and help those in need.
"The only thing stopping you from achieving your dreams is yourself." Angie is a great example of never giving up and always staying positive. She hopes to inspire other young women to dream as big as they can, and become the best version of themselves. She can't wait to represent this wonderful state.
- Slime Time live 2003 Nickelodeon
- Miss Teen USA 2010
- TLC documentary “Livin for the Apocalypse” 2011 TLC
- Channel 3 modeling segment ABC
- Survivor Philippines REALITY TV contestant 2012 CBS
- Website Talking heads spokes model
- BEI University 360 Campus tour
- Rig Nation web commercial
- I Rant Iphone app web commercial
- People Magazine Interview
- Xfinity TV Interview
- Reality TV Interview
- Hit Fix Interview
- Comcast Interview
- TV guide interview
- Deseret News Interview
- Realityworld.com Interview
- Hollywoodgossip.com Interview
- Survivor Oz podcast Survivor Philippines
- MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
- One hour motivational speech to young girls at Price High school.
- Spoke about “self esteem” as Miss Utah Teen USA 2010.
- D.A.R.E spokes model as Miss Utah Teen USA 2010.
- Its a wonderful life Violet Manti High School Theatre
- Modeling Training Urban Talent Urban Talent SLC
- Audition Skills McCarty Talent McCarty Talent Agency SLC
- Miss Utah Teen USA 2010 Winner
- 3rd Runner up Miss Teen USA 2010 Atlantis Bahamas
- 1st Runner up Americas Perfect Teen 2011 Orlando Florida
- Swimsuit winner Americas Perfect Teen 2011 Orlando Florida
- Americas Most Beautiful 2012 Orlando Florida
- Cover of PrisTeen Magazine Cover of TrendE Magazine Justin Grant Photoshoot autograph cards, Miss Utah Teen USA 2010 Fadil Bershia Photoshoot Miss Teen USA headshot Billboard for Utah Bridal Mall National Run way model for Sherri Hill 2010 /2011 Fashion Market Photo shoot for Sherri Hill 2011 fall line, National catalog campaign for Blend Mod Bods 2011/2012, National KT Fitness Tape 2012, Sony advertisements 2012, Apricot Lane fall ad camping, Swim suit catalog line for John L Fisher
- SPECIAL SKILLS & INTERESTS
- All sports, running, working out, basketball, cheerleading, swimming, boating, modeling, acting, singing, scrap booking, crafts, helping, serving.