"The perfect blend of personality and professionalism" is the best way to describe Christina Calabrese. Her rave reviews as a presenter, training facilitator, brand ambassador, and booth supervisor have enabled Christina to build a solid base of repeat clients. Christina holds a masters degree in social justice in education, and has worked in the entertainment industry and promotional marketing industry for five years full time.
Christina has an extensive resume representing a diverse set of companies nationwide as a spokesperson, trade show presenter, lead generator, bartender, cocktail waitress, violinist, black jack and poker dealer and as a model for a variety of brands. She thrives off of interacting with people, which is why she loves working in this industry. There are new challenges with each client that she has the chance to work with, and each assignment is seen as another learning opportunity.
As a motivated, well-spoken, professional young woman, she carries a determination to succeed in all that she does. She is reliable, efficient, organized, enthusiastic and personable, and is guaranteed to exceed your anticipated results every time.
- Oracle OpenWorld
- RSA Conference
- Game Developers Conference
- Google I/O
- Design Automation Conference
- ad tech
- Rock n Roll Half Marathon - American Laser Skincare (2011), Geico (2012). Noosa (2013)
- Body Art Expo
- Wedding Expos
- California State Fair - Chevrolet
- On-Premise and Off-Premise Promotional Events: Newcastle, Heineken, Hennessy, Grand Marnier, Jack Daniels, Herradura, El Jimador, Southern Comfort, X Rated, Johnny Walker, Patron, Captain Morgan, Bacardi, Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, Coors, Miller, Blue Moon, Absolut, Noosa, Interstate Batteries, H&M, US Army, US Air Force, Quiznos, Ghiradelli Chocolate, Neuro,