Christina was born and raised in the city of Melbourne, Australia. Being the youngest of three, with two older brothers, her home was on the outskirts of the city in a semi-rural area which afforded her the opportunity to have a very active and well rounded childhood. The performing arts was always a passion for her, taking dance, piano, singing and drama lessons. Although she excelled academically it was very apparent from a young age, much to her parent's reluctance, that a career in the arts was what she was going to pursue. Graduating high school in the top 5% nationally, Christina continued her studies at the world renowned Monash University, where she gained her bachelor in performing arts majoring in drama. She went on to further her on camera training at the prestigious N.I.D.A. who boast Geoffrey Rush, Mel Gibson and Cate Blanchett as fellow alumni.
Christina appeared in numerous television programs, films, commercials and theatrical programs in her native country and also was an active model but knew that the opportunities in Los Angeles were that much more abundant and she relocated to the city of angels. Since her arrival she has continued to work extensively. Her arsenal of skills also expanded and Christina frequently works as an on camera host and is writing and producing her own material with an emphasis on comedy.
Christina has worked in the world of trade shows a spokesmodel, product specialist, brand ambassador and live MC and finds that her training and experience as a host and actor and her genuine love for people, makes her a perfect candidate for this type of work. She prides herself on her impeccable work ethic, has a natural joie de vivre and tries to always balance getting the job done with fun and enthusiasm.
Christina also wishes to note that although she DOES speak a little bit like the crocodile hunter, it is very easy for her to eradicate her accent and has done so for many jobs.
She thanks you for her consideration and hopes to work with you soon! :)
- Very experienced actress, model, presenter, brand ambassador, lead gatherer, MC and greeter representing a variety of brands and companies spanning from electronic, automotive, medical, health and lifestyle, music, home goods. Ongoing official spokesmodel North America Rolls Royce Motor Cars for live and press events. Articulate, outgoing, professional and reliable.
- SOME PAST EVENTS
- Oracle Open World
- Cisco Live
- Consumer Electronics Show
- Los Angeles International Auto Show
- New York International Auto Show
- Detroit International Auto Show
- Middle America Truck Show
- Red Carpet Interview, Bel Air Film Festival
- Hosting Clip
- Acting Reel
Wanted to let you know that Christina Collard was the best spokes model I’ve ever hired, she performed above and beyond expectations and did a great job.