Amanda got her start in the entertainment industry at the age of four competing in pageants. Pageants back then were not what they are today, but it was the first stepping stone among many that has blossomed Amanda into a full-blown and versatile entertainer. Today, there is not a façade of the entertainment industry that Amanda has not touched.
She swooped all the lead roles in her high school plays and began competing in various singing competitions across the state. After graduation from high school, she toured with a drama company out of Tulsa, OK for two years, often directing and choreographing the productions, some productions being televised. In her adult years, she has appeared on CMT's Karaoke Dokey displaying her vocal talent and even landed an ongoing role in the hit ABC series, Nashville.
Amanda continues to push her talents to the next level, having spent a season performing improv theatre at a popular dinner theatre in Nashville. She began taking over the promotional world a few years ago beginning as a hair model for the Paul Mitchell brand which turned into a reoccurring gig. Since then she has represented high end bridal couture brands and well-known brands such as Geico, Eagle One, Chevrolet, and American Outdoor Adventures. She has always received positive feedback and praise from every client she has represented. She goes above and beyond to execute the job at hand with professionalism, excellence, and fun!
Amanda graduated with honors from Lipscomb University in Nashville, TN with a pre-law degree. She is also conversational in French. What sets her apart from the mediocre talent is her ability to put a smile on anyone's face at any given time. She is definitely not a stranger to a microphone having extensive public speaking experiences and is fearless and proactive in her approach to engage any audience. She is not only fun and enthusiastic, but is a warm and caring personality that cannot be matched.
SKILLS: Actress, dancer, singer, pageantry, years of public speaking experience, theatre, conversational level French, travels, has passport, improv theatre, film and TV experience, choreographer, wonderful with children, CPR certified, retail management experience, office management experience, field operations manager for 2010 census, pre-law degree (graduated magna cum laude)
- THE VANET AGENCY, MARKET MANAGER SOUTHERN REGION
- • Recruit and interview talent •Provide training and coaching assistance to new talent •Submit talent information to client Book agency events on a national level •National agency• Maintain talent contracts
- AMERICAN OUTDOOR ADVENTURES, HOSTESS/BA, BOSE CORPORATE TRAINING
- • Outdoor cooking competition in a park •Set up site with cooking supplies •Assisted four teams with supplies •Encouraged teams as they cooked •Judged five course meal per each team •Awarded prizes to winning teams
- EAGLE ONE, KNOXVILLE, PROMOTIONAL MODEL, NATIONAL STREET ROD ASSOCIATION
- • Three day outdoor auto event •Drew in consumers to register for sweepstakes on iPad and provided aid when necessary
- Handed out coupons to consumers •Posed for photos with consumers and media •Informed consumers about car washing products •Assisted in light set up and breakdown at the beginning and end of each day• Answered questions about sweepstakes car
- EAGLE ONE, LOUISVILLE, PROMOTIONAL MODEL, NATIONAL STREET ROD ASSOCIATION
- • Four day auto event •Drew in consumers to register for sweepstakes on iPad and provided aid when necessary •Handed out coupons to consumers •Posed for photos with consumers and media •Informed consumers of car washing products • Assisted in light set up and breakdown at the beginning and end of each day• Answered questions about sweepstakes car
- GEICO INSURANCE, BA/MODEL, ROCK N’ ROLL MARATHON SERIES
- • Three day event at convention center and at race finish line •Exceeded lead generation goal by more than 100% •Drew consumers in to play lottery game and handed out prizes to winners •Aided consumers in registering on iPads •Directed Team Geico runners to massage tent upon race completion; aided in filling out appropriate paperwork and managed massage line •Handed out gummy bears at finish line
- POSH BRIDAL, MODEL/BA, THE SPECIAL EVENT
- • High end wedding planner event where celebrity wedding planners were in attendance at luxury hotel •Modeled luxury wedding gown to attendees and posed for photos •Answered attendee’s questions about gown that was being modeled •Executed runway show •Posed for photos with attendees and interacted with attendees post-event
- BRIDAL WAREHOUSE, MODEL/BA, FRANKLIN, TN
- • Modeled wedding gown for grand opening of a bridal boutique •Drew consumers into the store through verbal interaction
- PAUL MITCHELL, HAIR MODEL, HAIR PRODUCT TRADESHOW
- • Hair was styled in front of tradeshow audience at convention center •Reoccurred annually for three years
- AMERICAN LASER SKINCARE, PROMO MODEL/TEAM LEAD, LIFETIME FITNESS
- • Transported materials to and from event site; also responsible for table set up and breakdown •Generated leads by encouraging consumers to enter sweepstakes; exceeded lead generation goal •Informed consumers on all aesthetic services offered by American Laser •Entered all lead generation data into client database
- CHEVY RIDE AND DRIVE, PROMOTIONAL MODEL, NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM
- • National Corvette Museum 20th anniversary three day outdoor event• Attended required training • Assisted consumers in registering for ride and drive on touch screen • Encouraged consumers to test drive one of several Chevrolet cars on site• Managed registration line• Informed participants about different Chevrolet products• Assisted in extensive breakdown of large outdoor tent
- CENERGY CHARTER CABLE, PROMOTIONAL MODEL, AUSTIN PEAY STATE UNIVERSITY
- •Passed out premiums to event attendees• Encouraged and assisted students in registering for sweepstakes on iPad• Encouraged and assisted attendees in playing live and interactive racing game• Assisted in tent and table set up and breakdown including unloading and loading of van
- FIVE HOUR ENERGY, BRAND AMBASSADOR, TENNESSEE STATE FAIR
- Four day outdoor event • Assisted in set up and tear down of tent and display table •Passed out samples of product from activation site as wel