My name is Emily I am very motivated and hard working individual with an outgoing personality. I have extensive experience working promotions and have held positions varying from manager, team lead, production assistant, brand ambassador, promotional model and product specialist. I love working in this industry because it provides unique opportunities to interact with people from so many different walks of life. I'm currently studying psychology at Boston University, but I love when I find events that fit into my schedule.
- Promotional Leadership Roles (Manager, Team Lead, Production Assistant) 2014-present
- • Representing major brands such as Coach, Progressive, Clarin’s, Google and United Health Care.
- • Engaging with consumers as a brand ambassador in addition to managing a team of 3-12 brand ambassadors at a time, scheduling breaks, ensuring that everyone is on site and performing their duties, submitting time sheets and event recaps.
- Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador 2013 – present
- • Representing major brands such as BMW, Under Armour, Kate Spade, Lands End, Coca Cola, Stubhub, U.S. Army and many others.
- • Educating and engaging consumers in a fun and interactive way, distributing premiums, operating photo booths, checking guests into events, lead generation, taking event photos and ensuring that everyone has a positive experience with the brand.