I have promoted many products with over 5 years experience and I feel very comfortable doing so. I love to interact with people, I am very reliable and have my own transportation. My fluency in English and Spanish allows me to interface with a wider variety of individuals and assist my client in doing so as well.
- Team Leader
- I managed a team of 5 Auto Product Specialist and my responsibility was generate and register consumers for a sweepstakes to win a Honda Civic in South Florida. Answered questions related to the 2013 Honda Accord as well as general questions about the sweepstakes, and responsible to run reports as well as other duties at the end of every shift.
- DEC 10, 2011 - DEC 17, 2011 & FEB 2013 - MARCH 2013
- Product Specialist/Registration
- 2nd year to have worked the South Florida Fair Expo Center, signing over 1000 customers a day to win a 2012 and 2013 ford focus. Explaining rules and liability statements to potentially win cash and prices if they decide to register and participate in our activities, making sure that the cars are clean, answering any questions they might have about the car.
- NOV 10, 2012 - NOV 18, 2012
- Helped guest to resister to the Hyundai Ride n Drive event at the Miami Auto Show.
- OCT 2012 - OCT 2012
- Provided assistance at the Porsche World Roadshow in Sebring, FL . Verified valid driver License to guest to be able to drive vehicles on site such as 911 Carrera, Boxster and Panamera.