Born in London UK to 1st generation British parents of mixed European Jewish origins.
- Started learning classical piano at 6 years old.
- Recorded my first composition in a professional recording studio at age 11.
- Started my first entertainment company at age 16 have saved up money from giving music lessons. Was also the lead singer and rhythm guitarist in a rock band playing on the london circuit at this time.
- 1999 Graduated from Merchant Taylors School with 3 A Levels
- 2000 Graduated from The Academy of Contemporary Music with Honours
- 2000 - 2012 Set up Home Farm Studios, Worked either as a producer, writer, musician or engineer with Adam Ant, Coldcut, The BBC, Discovery, ITV, The Quemists, Liam Bailey, The Prodigy, In Flames. Won platinum awards with Pendulum and Chase & Status. Was an in house producer for EMI based out of Abbey Road Studios and the Roundhouse. Music supervisor and composer on a number of award winning films.
2012 - co-producer on the first Global Citizen Festival in NYC. Launched Creative Ninjastries.
2014 - 2017 Have produced various artists out of NRG, East West Studios, United Recording, The Village Recorder, Nightbird and others.
2017 - Launched Creative Ninja Publishing and signed with Wilhelmina / Aperture.