My name is Takara and I am a caucasian female in my mid twenties. I am 5'7" and a size 4/6. I am a model/actress who currently resides in Nashville but regularly go back and forth to NYC which is home. I am incredibly reliable, versatile, engaging and professional. I love what I do and enjoy meeting and working with new clients. I have become very well rounded as a result of 6+ years of experience in beauty, medical, automotive, events, trade shows and conferences. Some clients I have worked with include Range Rover, Budweiser, Target, American Express, Under Armour and Google. Please feel free to reach out for any additional questions you may have. Thanks!
- TAKARA SEWITT
- 7 Dennis Dr Highland Mills NY 10930 - 845-325-7187 - email@example.com
- Education (Last Attended):
- Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY August 2006 - May 2009
- • Academics: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in marketing and a minor in communications. Graduated high school a year early and entered into Manhattan College with 30 credits. Initially was registered in a pre-law program and interned at various law firms. Maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout high school and am a member of the National Honors Society. At Manhattan College, I was the recipient of the Homer S. Pace Award and received a Presidential Scholarship.
- • Attended the William Esper Studio in New York, NY and studied the Meisner Technique
- Work Experience:
- Sales and Special Events Promotion Consultant, New York, New York May 2012 - Present
- Work full time as a consultant for a variety of clients throughout the country. Some clients have included American Express, Bvlgari, Saks Fifth Avenue, Elie Tahari, Victoria’s Secret, LVMH, Nestle, Shopsense, Target, Samsung, David Jones, Mercedes-Benz, Refinery 29 and Toyota, just to name a few. Other duties include marketing and promotions of products, educating guests/consumers/press about a specific product or integrated experience and encouraging the use of social media to promote different brands, products and events. Facilitated in the strategic implementation of both B2B and B2C promotional events both locally and nationwide.
- Caesars Entertainment, Woodbury, NY August 2014 - November 2014
- Event coordinator and personal assistant to top Caesars executives and served as a representative of the brand. Aided in attaining future partners for Caesars in attempt to gain the NY State Casino License. Some responsibilities included educating the community in regards to Caesars potential plans, calling on potential businesses to build relationships with and event planning.
- Freelance Brand Ambassador/Sales Associate, New York, New York May 2009 - 2013
- Worked as a tradeshow and brand consultant for several years. Served as a consultant for 500+ during that time period including such clients as Chrysler, Range Rover, Mydent International, My contracts ranged from short term to several year contracts in which I traveled throughout the country for various engagements.
- BWR Public Relations, New York, NY May 2008 - September 2008
- Interned at BWR in the Fashion and Beauty Department. Some clients assigned included Juicy Couture and Velvet by Graham and Spencer. Assisted in the opening of the 5th Avenue location of Juicy Couture. Some duties included researching brands and aiding in writing press releases.
- Professional Development:
- Skills/Interests Include;
- Fashion, Traveling, Hosting, Social Media, Marketing, Brand Awareness, Event Management, Event Planning, Styling, Sales, Public Speaking, Press Releases, Brand Awareness, Product Promotion, Design, Social Networking
- References Available Upon Request: