I am a born artist and entertainer, and my unique talents and personality were evident to those around me from a very young age. I learned to read by age four, and grew up reading and comprehending mature novels and subject matter. My love for reading and learning encouraged my already vivid imagination, and because of my shyness, I spent much of my childhood and adolescence writing elaborate stories, writing and performing in my own plays and skits, and longing for more creative outlets to express all of my God-given talents. I discovered my love for drawing and making clothes and houses for my dolls, and by age nine, I knew that I wanted a career in the entertainment industry!
My love and appreciation for the arts and fashion, and my discovery of my natural beauty, height, and small frame, lead me to pursue a modeling career. I have represented many luxury brands and companies as a runway/fashion model, commercial print model, trade show hostess and product specialist! I represented a premier client during the 2016 Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, CA. Some other Trade Shows I have worked include CES 2016, the 2016 LA Boat Show, the 2016 AHA/ASA Conference in Los Angeles, the 2016 Engage Tech Conference in Anaheim, CA, SEMA 2015, the 2015 Los Angeles International Auto Show, the 2015 NMSDC Conference, Cisco Live!2015, the Indian Gaming Expo, the American College of Cardiology Show, the GE STC Conference, Comic Con San Diego, E3 Expo, Natural Products Expo West, Oculus Connect 2 Developer Conference and the International Make-up Artists Trade Show. While modeling is my main focus and ambition, I am quite multifaceted and I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science/Sports Management from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. I have interned and worked in radio, sports entertainment, athletics, and the law and medical fields. I am intelligent, extremely poised and professional in representing clients, and versatile. The clients I have represented, including Ann Taylor New York, Warner Brothers, Target, H&M, Health Magazine, Adult Swim, Cox Communications, Lincoln MKZ, Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum, Eat the Ball Bread and Laura Mercier, along with agents and colleagues, have described me as being articulate, creative, extraordinary, reliable, ambitious, innovative, exceptional and beautiful.
My proven capability managing and training employees during events and in office settings, and my ability to quickly generate solutions in complex situations, in conjunction with my artistic capacity, gives me the distinct insight into generating incredibly successful events for each client. I am resolute in my intent of reaching my fullest potential by utilizing my creative talents, unique speaking voice, crafting skills and beauty to develop my own brand that makes a positive impact in the world.
- TRADE SHOWS TITLE/DUTIES CLIENT
- 2012-2017 (LA, OC, SAN DIEGO, NV, NYC, USA)
- IBS (International Builders Show) 2017 (Orlando, FL) Mercedes-Benz Vans Automotive Product Specialist Mercedes-Benz Vans
- CES 2017 (Las Vegas Convention Center; Las Vegas, NV) Huawei SmartPhone/Smart Home Product Specialist Huawei
- Mercedes-Benz Vans 2017 National Trade/Auto Shows Mercedes-Benz Vans National Product Specialist Mercedes-Benz Vans
- AWS re:invent 2016 (Sands Expo, Las Vegas, NV) Crowd Gatherer & Lead Qualifier, Booth Associate Cognizant
- CA World 2016 (Mandalay Bay Convention Center, LV) Crowd Gatherer, Lead Qualifier, Booth Associate Hewlett-Packard
- Lincoln Heritage Hawaii Trip 2016 (ADI Meetings) Trip Director, Hospitality and Airport Greeter/Director Lincoln Heritage
- VMworld 2016 (Mandalay Bay Convention Center, NV) Booth Associate and Crowd Gatherer/Engager Cisco Systems
- Cisco Live! 2016 (Mandalay Bay Convention Center, NV) Crowd Gatherer/Engager, Spokesmodel, Lead Qualifier Cisco Systems
- HP Discover 2016 (Sands Expo & Convention Center, NV) Crowd Gatherer, Engager, Lead Qualifier, Booth Hostess Hewlett-Packard
- NAB 2016 (Las Vegas Convention Center) Trade Show VIP Booth Hostess/Product Demonstrator NextVR
- SEMA 2015 (Las Vegas Convention Center) French Interpreter/V.I.P. Hostess/Lead Gatherer Axalta Coating Systems
- COMIC CON San Diego 2016 (San Diego C.C.) Nintendo Game Demonstrator & Hostess/Model Nintendo/Splatoon
- VidCon 2016 (Hilton Anaheim/Anaheim C.C.) YouTube Creator’s Party VIP Hostess, PA, Registration YouTube/Google
- E3 Expo 2016 (Los Angeles Convention Center) Nintendo Booth Model & ZELDA Game Demonstrator Nintendo
- GameStop 2016 (Anaheim Convention Center) Nintendo ZELDA 2017 Video Game Demonstrator Nintendo
- Natural Products Expo West 2016 (Anaheim C.C.) Trade Show Hostess & Product Specialist/Educator Florida Crystals
- American Heart/Stroke Association Conference 2016 Team Supervisor/Trade Show Circulation Hostess Ascend Intergrated Media
- Oculus Connect 1 & 2 Developer Conference 2015 Product Demonstrator/Hostess/Registration Staff OCULUS/Gear VR
- AAPA Executive Management 2015 Conference Conference Manager & Facilitator American Association of Port Authorities
- American College of Cardiology Show 2015 (SDCC) Trade Show/Circulation Hostess & Greeter Ascend Integrated Media
- New York International Gift Show 2012 (Javits Center) Trade Show Sales Hostess, Showroom Model Muche et Muchette
- International Makeup Artists Trade Show 2012 (NYC) Runway Model, Hair and Makeup Model STILA Cosmetics
- AUTO SHOWS/AUTOMOTIVE EVENTS TITLE/DUTIES CLIENT
- 2013-2017 (LA, OC, SAN DIEGO, NV, NYC, USA)
- Chicago Auto Show 2017 (McCormick Place Chicago, IL) Mercedes-Benz Vans Automotive Product Specialist MERCEDES-BENZ VANS
- Los Angeles International Auto Show 2016 (LACC) Toyota Lead Qualifier/Promotional Specialist TOYOTA
- Orange County Auto Show 2016 (Anaheim CC) Ford Right Seat Driver/Product Specialist FORD IVH
- FORD EcoSport Reveal 2016 (Hollywood, CA) VIP Event Hostess and Line Manager
"Welcome back to another Trade Show Model of the Week! This week we are featuring another Los Angeles Trade Show Model that exemplifies the true meaning of hard work, passion, professionalism, and reliability. She’s an amazing trade show model that is continually rehired by her past clients and sought out by new clients.
Drum roll, please… This week our Trade Show Model of the Week award goes to Los Angeles Spokes Model, EGONDU! Congratulations to Egondu for really showing us what it’s like to work with a true professional in this industry."